My designer collection!!!!

Yoshi1296

O.G.
Dec 29, 2012
Hey guys! In honor of national handbag day I went through my whole closet and thought about posting my collection!

I'm only 17 so it is fairly small but it is something I'm super proud of so enjoy!

I'll start with my compact wallets first!

1. Chanel Cardholder from Fall 2012 in a Turquoise/Minty color! This cardholder is my fave! I always use it during the summer when I don't want a bulky wallet or carry a bag in the heat.

2. Louis Vuitton Monogram Zippy Coin purse. This was my very first designer piece. I got it when I was 15 and has great sentimental value to me. The wallet is amazing and is still my everyday wallet. It fits a TON!

3. Balenciaga Porte Monnaie M in Eose Peche with gold Giant hardware. This wallet can fit A TON I basically use it as a mini clutch.💖💖

4. Celine Bi-color wallet. Love this wallet! The leather is super soft and the color combo is probably my favorite from Celine!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412942391.835804.jpg

Reactions: CrazyCool01
Next up! My long wallets! I actually like to use these as wallet-clutches. They are so beautiful I don't want to hide them in my bag!

1. Louis Vuitton Dauphine wallet in Black Veau Cachemire leather. This wallet is PHENOMENAL! The leather is probably the best I've ever seen and felt! Throw in your phone and lip product and you got a handy dandy clutch! And the s-lock reminds me of my grandmother's old LV trunks back in India!

2. The Celine Bi-color Khaki Lambskin and Python wallet from fall 2014. This wallet is beautiful and my only exotic piece. I just got it about a month ago and I'm addicted!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412942717.880891.jpg

Next up! Clutches!

1. Gucci Flora Print Mini pouch. I love this print. It's so iconic I decided I needed something from the collection so I got this! The print looks great on a black outfit. Or go rebellious and go print on print!

2. Celine iPad case in Flamingo Coeur from Fall 2013. This is actually an iPad case but I use it because it's bigger than the bicolor clutches from celine and it is thicker and better quality. This was my companion on my trip over the summer. Great pop of color!

3. Balenciaga color lock blue and patent black clutch from resort 2012. The leather on this clutch as AMAZING and it patinas really well. It is the softest leather ever.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412943031.143277.jpg

Whoops! forgot my Celine Coin clutch in palmelato leather from fall 2014. I haven't used his yet but the coin detail and that pop of blue always steals my heart!💖 it very large and fits as much as a handbag.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412943157.757061.jpg

NOW THE HANDBAGS!

First is my Celine Cabas Gusset in Praline Goatskin from Spring 2014. No words. This bag is my first bag and it is a beauty!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412943251.316518.jpg

Balenciaga City bag in black with classic hardware. Just got this bag 3 days ago and have been using it since. Why didn't I buy this bag before? It's awesome!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412943335.305072.jpg

Next up!

My dark grey herringbone calfskin Chanel Boy bag in new medium from the pre-fall 2014 collection.
This is the definition of perfection.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412943458.298043.jpg

Hermes Victoria II tote in 35cm cafe clemency leather. This bag is true understated luxury.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412943521.360398.jpg

And my final piece!

Large Celine Phanton in black croc embossed with black hardware!!!
This bag is my holy grail bag even though it is not the most expensive one. It's is the second definition of perfection lol. It's is so beautiful I'm so glad I got the last one at the Celine on Madison. The embossing is really cool and the bag is large and extravagant!!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412943656.376657.jpg