My Designer Brands

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just wanted to let everyone know that I purchased a Gucci bag from my designerbrands.com and my bag arrived today and it is NOT a fake. I had a very good expereince in dealing with them. I feel that they are safe to buy from. They have a 800 number that you can call and a person answers right away. I also emailed them a question regarding my item and they responded with in 3 min. I ordered a gucci cream shopper tote handbag and it is lovely.

My bag is beautiful, brand new, the leather it smells brand new, it came with dust bag, card everything, light gold hardware, it is perfect. I have been buying high end bags ie, LV, GUCCI, PRADA, for many years and I can spot a fake and I also sell on ebay. Finally, rest assured one can buy from my designerbrands.com, they Do sell high quality authentic items. If anyone has questions, they can email me at
    sistabcute@yahoo.com

Thanks
    K

2. sure the have good customer service but everything from the bag to the dustbag to the care cards were all fakes. they have enough of a bad track record so please don't advertise them here.

3. I smell spam here... *sniff, sniff*

4. And Duplicate Posts Are Not Allowed Here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.