My dependable speedy.....

BagLadie

Got a handle on it
O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
So I am going to my close friends' wedding this weekend in NY and have been trying to decide what to pack for the weekend. I am going to carry a clutch to the wedding but a more important decision is what handbag I am going to travel with and use the entire weekend. I have been carrying my baggy pm the past month but I just can't go without my mono speedy. It's more dependable and holds more and is more organized. It's amazing how this is my "go to" bag. I just can't fathom traveling without it. Why I felt the need to tell you all this I don't know. Maybe because my DH doesn't care and doesn't really listen to this stuff but you guys do. Ok...that's all. :smile:

post like this make me want to go right out and buy one

man oh man how lucky not having a store here makes my wallet...!

have a great time at the wedding and congrats to the couple! :smile:

Do you go shopping with your Speedy too? Cuz I find it a pain not to be hands free!

I just realized that your first 2 LV bags are the same as my first two except for the colour of the baggy and the size of the speedy (I got the monogram 30)

You are so cute Ann! I love my Speedy too! I have a Damier 25 and just reading your post makes me want to get her out and hug her...oh...and my DH would never understand that!

Enjoy the wedding!