My delivery from Louis Vuitton just arrived!

These are items most of you have seen a million times, but I adore each of them and it's been MANY years since I bought anything brand new from Louis Vuitton, so I am pretty excited! They shipped super fast from CA to me in Washington state.

The first one is a little piece I have been coveting, which finally came available online. Pre-loved resellers are marking these up so high, so I was so glad to get one brand new for $220 instead of used for $300...

Reverse Monogram Card Holder, made in France

PXL_20210228_000513571 (1).jpg

Last but not least, I have been looking for one of these too, and did not want to buy pre-loved because again they are extremely marked up in price while also being in less than perfect condition. But they started popping up on the website last week, so I pounced. I am so excited to see what I can do with this super useful and classic piece!

Monogram Toiletry 19 Pouch, made in Spain :smile:

PXL_20210228_001014254.jpg

The next one is a wallet I have fallen in love with since I bought a pre-owned one in black multicolore. I realized after carrying that one for a few days that the style just really suited me, and I love the look in damier ebene, especially with the rose interior.

Zippy Coin Wallet in DE, also made in France!

View attachment 5004612

View attachment 5004613
wowo so beautiful! this is one is in my radar, have not pulled the trigger as I have a Victorine. I am eying on the game on zippy coin.

Reactions: gwendo25 and jane
Last but not least, I have been looking for one of these too, and did not want to buy pre-loved because again they are extremely marked up in price while also being in less than perfect condition. But they started popping up on the website last week, so I pounced. I am so excited to see what I can do with this super useful and classic piece!

Monogram Toiletry 19 Pouch, made in Spain :smile:

View attachment 5004622
I am total with you! I don't like preloved as marked up so high and still used. I prefer new ones. Congratulations on your new slgs.

Reactions: gwendo25 and jane