My Deliveries came... (PICS)... (also including a couple of other purchases as well)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok... as some of you know, I was waiting for several deliveries of several different Coach items this week...

Well, I got them all.... and am adding a couple of Outlet purchases as well that I've made in the last couple of weeks...

No reveal... Just pics... :yahoo:

2. Ok, little stuff first...

My new T charm... I love the shimmery pink...

[​IMG]

3. I can't wait!

4. I love the charm!

5. I am displaying that T charm on my newest Wristlet... I use this for my money and ID's....

Love the Coach colors on this Wristlet...

From the Madison collection:

[​IMG]

6. A pretty pink Mini....

Love this pale pink...

[​IMG]

7. Another Wristlet... TATTERSALL.... LOVE THIS...

[​IMG]

8. And.... the Matching BAG...... This is simply GORGEOUS...

[​IMG]

9. I must say, I am loving my new Tattersall.... and the bright magenta pink!!!!!!

10. Oh my, I love all ur wristlets so far..... wow u've got a matching set. I love matching sets....forever so pretty.

11. A little Gold to brighten my day....

[​IMG]

12. and some Silver of course...

[​IMG]

13. I love everything so far! Especially the tattersall pieces.

14. Worth the wait.. Love it so far..

15. I wasn't going to get this... but then I thought.... it would look great on my newest bag...... PARKER...

I love this now that I have it...

[​IMG]

and my new PARKER HIPPIE... I am using this particular bag now and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.. So comfortable and light to carry...

[​IMG]