My delicious Kooba Rose Wallet!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This little sweetie is good enough to eat! Just lovely!

:love:

Attached Files:

2. Congrats!!! Yummy! :love:

3. Awww, Grace. She's so pretty! That's a great wallet and clutch, too. Enjoy!

4. That is a pretty color! I also like how many credit card slots it has... I always run out of room... Congrats! :party:

5. Is it white or pink? So pretty and feminine. Does it have a nice sized change compartment?
    What bag are you getting to match it?

6. It's pinky rose and there's a nice sized zip back compartment for change. I usually keep my chain in a separate little bag though. I don't like ruining the line of the wallets with bulky change! LOL is that nuts, or what? :nuts:

Anyway, I WISH Kooba made Elisha in this color, how cute would that be together??? I probably will use it with my Miu Miu Ivory Bow Satchel for now.

7. Lovely! I'm using my Kooba wallet as well....actually, it's the only one I have (chuckles). I was contemplating as to whether to get this rose one for a lighter summer-type wallet (that brown zippy one I have IS rather large and BROWN).....or something else....
    I'm finding a newfound love for wallets!

8. With the thought of summer in mind, I also purchased the rose version. I've never had leather in this light a tone and I wondered about it getting dirty. Should I protect it with something? Wilson's?

9. Yeah definitely protect it. I use wilson's for everything! Very cute wallet. I'm scared of light colored wallets so I have a multi use cheap tano brand black one.

10. I am scared of the light color which is why I also bought the black version. Maybe I should just return the rose and then I don't have to worry. What do you think?

11. Grace123 that is so cute. I love the pink color I thought it would be a darker pink from the pictures on AE. Congratulations!

12. Gorgeous colour, Grace, now we want to see pics of that wallet matched up with your bag!:yes:

13. Very pretty! I like that a lot. Great color!

14. Ooh, that wallet oozes femininity. It's soooo pretty.

15. It's a hard choice grace. Black would take a lot less damage but that pink is so pretty too... But for a wallet black would be a lot more practical then a soft luscious pink wallet lol Especially a wallet for everyday use although the pink is pretty to look at.