My DELICIOUS Denim Patchwork treats...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Nice collection. Love the speedy.

2. gorgeous, ENJOY!

3. gorgeous!

4. Wonderful trio! :drool:

5. Whoah!!!! Nice collection!

6. nice family!

7. i've never been a fan of the patchwork bags but i must say the speedy look really nice :yes:. keep it!

8. wowwwwwwwwwwwwww

9. Congrats .. great collection:heart:

10. Good Gawd! You weren't kidding when you said you loved the line! Keep the speedy! Don't let her go. Love your bowling pair.

11. Wow so many! I'd say keep the speedy and get rid of the grey bowly if you need to get rid of one.

12. What a haul! Enjoy!

13. Beautiful, i love this line more and more everytime i see it! and don't get rid of the Speedy, it's my favourite! (you can send it me though if you realllly dont want it :graucho:)

14. You all are so bad. Keep the speedy, eh? :supacool: NAh.

The bowlys are my favorite so the speedy is still on the chopping block. LOL......unless my money tree that I planted out back begins to grow. LOL:roflmfao::roflmfao:

15. What a collection, you should keep it together it would be a shame to break it up and it may be hard to get it back, if possibile at all! I would keep them as a happy patchwork family! Thanks for sharing!