my dear dad

I feel very sorry for you Dia. I can imagine how hard this must be for you. But maybe it isn't cancer- well at least I hope so. We will pray for you. Hope you let us know the results.

Dia - the fact that you could even sit and type this post out shows you have more strength then you think. Remember that, and give your father some of that strength to get through this, as he has helped you through life. My thoughts are w/ you.

Dia, I am so sorry. I lost my dad to pancreatic cancer early this year. It had spread to his liver. I pray that your father does not have cancer and that he will be OK. I also pray for strength for you, your dad, and your family. *Hugs*

Dia- we are all thinking of your dad and keeping our fingers crossed for good news for tomorrow! I also lost MY dear dad 6 weeks ago to liver cancer- so I really can empathize with you on what you are feeling and what you are going through. Feel free to PM me or talk it out in the forum when you are feeling like you need to. Please keep us posted as to what the outcome is- good luck to you !!!