Arts & Crafts My DD's quilt,that led to other things!

This was a dolls house she was given,I should have taken a pic before I started,It was quite a bright yellow with a really strong pink roof.....it looked pretty garish so I thouht I'd re-do it and tone it down a bit

StuffandLisasBirkin020.jpg

Sophieandroomstuff104-1.jpg

And this is her house and other stuff in her room...I think one of the best things is the mobile my DH made out of different colored origami cranes..it used to hang over her cot and she would spend ages looking at it before she nodded off!

mytwobestloves060.jpg

mytwobestloves061.jpg

mytwobestloves078.jpg

And just a couple of really cute things I found...these were actaully supposed to be Christmas tree decorations,I found them in a January sale really cheap,and decided they would look pretty in her room.

The chest was an old travel box that was given to me,I gave it a lick of antique cream colored paint and use it for storing clothes in that she hasn't yet grown into

mytwobestloves079.jpg

These were some distressed metal hearts I found,again they were supposed to be tree decorations,I cut rough strips of material that I used in her quilt and made bows for them

You have so many unique and adorable project here!! I think my favorites are the dog and the little dresser drawers. You come across as having a great talent for salvaging things and giving them new life! Takes a lot of creativity to be able to do that! Everything you made is just so touching and interesting!! Keep up the awesome crafting!