My DBF gets me! *pics inside*

Ms.Dimpz

Nov 28, 2012
Hey all --

So i recently started collecting LV (Sept 2012) and have accumulated a lot of stuff since then..seriously..boxes and bags have been alll over my apartment.

The DBF had the day off & when I came home, I saw THIS! He made me a bag closet! :love: I was using that closet to hold a BUNCH of old crap..tv boxes, stereos, random supplies, paper... and he cleaned it all out & made this for me!

(Lord knows they're going back in their dust bags though, lol...)

553425_4187487249499_119415145_n_zpsd05efc21.jpg

He doesn't get the bag addiction but he supports it. :biggrin:

That is an incredibly sweet gesture - hope he continues to fill the closet with bags now that there is so much more room :smile:
Lol yes! Let's hope! I've already been eyeing a little something for the spring ;)

I just started collecting so maybe a year from now I'll need an even bigger closet haha.

Lol yes! Let's hope! I've already been eyeing a little something for the spring ;)

I just started collecting so maybe a year from now I'll need an even bigger closet haha.

This year, I had to take over a room. My husband very sarcastically asked if we needed to move.

Hey all --

So i recently started collecting LV (Sept 2012) and have accumulated a lot of stuff since then..seriously..boxes and bags have been alll over my apartment.

The DBF had the day off & when I came home, I saw THIS! He made me a bag closet! :love: I was using that closet to hold a BUNCH of old crap..tv boxes, stereos, random supplies, paper... and he cleaned it all out & made this for me!

(Lord knows they're going back in their dust bags though, lol...)

He doesn't get the bag addiction but he supports it. :biggrin:

Omgosh girllllll , my hubby build me the
same shelves .. Hahaha I'm being serious !
But, Honestly, I'm thinking to get something
with glass door ! Hahaha I think your BF
and my hubby has great minds ! Lol

Ohhh I can provide pics if u want ! But,
It's really nice for them to build or support
our addiction ! He pays and even take
care of my bags ! We are just blessed ❤

Omgosh girllllll , my hubby build me the
same shelves .. Hahaha I'm being serious !
But, Honestly, I'm thinking to get something
with glass door ! Hahaha I think your BF
and my hubby has great minds ! Lol

Ohhh I can provide pics if u want ! But,
It's really nice for them to build or support
our addiction ! He pays and even take
care of my bags ! We are just blessed ❤
yeah few men get it enough to support it! My dad and bro certainly don't understand my addiction haha. A glass door sounds AWESOME..i didn't think of that!

I would love to see your collection! Lord knows I love lookin at LV, any LV, 24/7 haha So sweet of your DH! & yes, great minds think alike!

yeah few men get it enough to support it! My dad and bro certainly don't understand my addiction haha. A glass door sounds AWESOME..i didn't think of that!

I would love to see your collection! Lord knows I love lookin at LV, any LV, 24/7 haha So sweet of your DH! & yes, great minds think alike!

Oh yes ! I definitely understand you . But,
at least your BF and my hubby understand
us :biggrin: so that's good enough ! I have only
small collection not like others ! But, all of them are very special :biggrin: ok .. I will inbox you if I
will tomorrow .. I love looking on others huge
collection too ! But, I have 2 girls who's both
in private school and that's more important
than my bags. But, at least I enjoyed other reveals and i love seeing others modeling
Pics and that's made me happy too ! Hehehe

Oh yes ! I definitely understand you . But,
at least your BF and my hubby understand
us :biggrin: so that's good enough ! I have only
small collection not like others ! But, all of them are very special :biggrin: ok .. I will inbox you if I
will tomorrow .. I love looking on others huge
collection too ! But, I have 2 girls who's both
in private school and that's more important
than my bags. But, at least I enjoyed other reveals and i love seeing others modeling
Pics and that's made me happy too ! Hehehe
girl, it's fine if you have a small collection! Mine is too! As long as YOU love them, that's what matters. :smile: and ok I will look out for your message!