My day of shopping

p3b

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
So I went to the fp store. They were telling me that I should apply for a seasonal job there since I know so much about Coach. (Thanks to this place!) I don't know if I will though. Someone had brought up in another thread about not wanting to work where they shop and that sort of makes sense to me. Besides if I worked there, my entire check would probably be spent there. LOL

For those who are debating on the small black gathered Sophia, I went to exchange my cobalt for one. They looked in the system and there are 186 left in JAX for ordering. Now take that for what it is worth though because who knows if they replenish it or not.

For those who have access to Navy Exchange/military Exchange stores- COACH WILL BE ON SALE on black friday! My store told me that in addition to our normal 20% off MSRP, they will be giving an ADDITIONAL 20% off!!! :yahoo:

I went to the outlet and they had some new deletes that they didn't have earlier this week, but I left with nothing. I am very happy with the small black gathered Sophia I brought home (one of three left in my fp store). I am sad that I didn't find the fob I wanted, but that is what I get for waiting too long on that one

Paula3boys, did you return your cobalt Sophia? She is gorgeous! But the black gathered is dreamy! Enjoy!

I exchanged cobalt for black gathered because I have wanted her all along even before I wanted cobalt. I may get cobalt again some day, but I don't know. Black gathered is gorgeous and classic!

Oh I wish I had a PX closer to me! I wonder if they'll offer that online too?

AAFES online doesn't even sell new stuff anymore and got rid of so much. There isn't much left and it isn't anything good imo. If you find out something different, please let me know!