My day brightens up my day!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone! I feel kind of like a broken record here with all of these BEAUTIFUL first-time reveals but I just wanted to thank all of you wonderful women for your help in finding my first Bal! This place is such a great resource and I couldn't have done it without all of your expertise and reference photos. Come check out officier RH day! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and lastly a shot of that sexy back...

[​IMG]

I'm so happy right now. :love:

Attached Files:

2. very pretty! congrats on your first bal!

3. Congrats, the day was my first bbag as well, it's such a great bag! Love the Officer color!

4. Salute!!! That is a beautiful officer day bag. Big Congrats! :woohoo:

5. oh i love it! i want one of those too! congrats!

6. congrats! officer is such a cool color- i love how light it looks in the outdoor pic but i know it can look almost black in other lights.

7. Love the distressing on that officier day. Congrats

8. Wow, the leather on your bag is so veiny and great! LOVE!! :heart:

9. Thanks everyone! I just can't get over so thick and soft she is!

Wonderwoman - You definitely need to get one! It's such a beautiful color.

Courty - Yes it's quite the chameleon! Outdoors it's so blue. Inside framed by red you see a touch of purple in it. It's so much fun.

10. pretty!

11. lunarlu - i'm hoping to find one w/gsh! the color looks amazing! beautiful distressing!

12. Yay it's a beautiful shade of blue!! Congrats on your first Bal!! I too just got my first one and I'm on cloud 9

13. Gorgeous bag! I love officer!

14. What a stunning Day! I love the leather on it - such character, and a gorgeous colour. Enjoy your first bal:smile:

15. The color and the distressing of the leather is gorgeous! Congratulations :heart: