My daughter's friend's mum is 58, can she wear Graffiti?

BagAngel

Louis Vuitton Addict
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
My daughter's friend's mum called me tonight, she knows I wear LV a lot. She asked me could I possibly help her to get the Graffiti & did I think she was too old to carry it. What a position to be put in!

I told her if she wanted to have it to go for it. Was I right or is she too old? She dresses well & looks the part, doesn't look her age at all! After I put the phone down I thought can an almost 60 year old woman really carry this off?

I am not into mutton dressed as lamb, I believe in growing old gracefully although don't know how I will ever do that, LOL!

Last edited:
when I think of that bag I see a younger person but as others said it just depends on the way she dresses and acts... if u want u could nicely advise her on a more serious bag probably the roses speedy... but it's her desicion if she feels comfortable with it then great :biggrin:

I would mention there is a Roses collection too? My mother is 50something, she loves LV but I just can't see a Graffiti on anyone over 40...
HOWEVER, if she LOVES it and wants to rock it, do it.

I think it would be great on her if she has that type of personality!
My mom is in her 60s now and she says that she needs things bigger and brighter so that she can see them. LOL.........might just be an excuse for new jewelry.