My daughter and her louis vuitton....LOL

that's so cute!! My youngest daughter who is 2 loves purses, so this has gotta be genetic. She has a collection of her own already and always wants to take a bag with her to grandma's house or the mall.

That's so cute!! My daughter is 6 and she loves my bags and always asks me if she can have one. The other day I told her that a long time from now, when mommy gets really old and goes to live in heaven, she can have all of my Louis Vuitton bags. She says, "Well, how long do you think that will be mommy?" Thanks alot!!!!

That's so cute!! My daughter is 6 and she loves my bags and always asks me if she can have one. The other day I told her that a long time from now, when mommy gets really old and goes to live in heaven, she can have all of my Louis Vuitton bags. She says, "Well, how long do you think that will be mommy?" Thanks alot!!!!
LOL that is so funny! Hope it is a really long time from now!!!

She is so funny, the baton thing happened last night but she just came in here with a minnie mouse purse and said "How do you like my new Louis Vuitton?" Her poor future husband, lol

My 3-year-old daughter does something similar with a Winnie the Pooh purse. She wants an LV bag bad. :rolleyes: I overheard her mentioning it to one her her buddies when I picked her up from preschool. If I ever get that mini HL bag, I'll have to hide it from her.:roflmfao:

ouch! :roflmfao: