My date code disappeared!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone know where is the date code for the multipli-cite located?

This must sound pretty weird, but I always check out all the date codes of my LVs after I buy them (ever since the day I unwittingly learnt about them :P ) and I am pretty sure I saw the date code for my multipli-cite before. This bag is a little more than a year old and recently I've stopped using it and forgotten about it. Today I saw it and took it out of its storage, and decided to inspect it, and suddenly the date code isn't where I thought it was! :wtf:

Am I going crazy? Did someone swap my bag?

Sorry for being paranoid. I just have a strange obsession with LV date codes... :wacko: :weird: I HAVE to know where it is! :hysteric:

2. With Alcantara...the Datecode embossings will almost disappear because of the rubbing of the plush fabric....it's there though...

3. Ooh... I see. *feels like an idiot :P

Actually I thought it was stamped on the leather... Now that I think about it it was probably on the alcantra

Jedi mind tricks!

Thanks for telling me.

4. mine is almost disappearing on the cellphone strap. only cuz of the patina/dirt on the strap.. lol.

5. I had purchased a LV Mat wallet from eBay not too long ago, and when I had received it, I almost gave myself a heart attack because I couldn't find the date stamp! Luckily after I calmed down, I found it. So you aren't alone!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice