My darling Gucci and her best friend!!!!

shushopn

I Feel Pretty!
O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
Desi is my next door neighbor's 1 1/2 year old golden retriever. He weighs almost 80 lbs and Gucci's not even 6 months old and weighs 25lbs. They have play dates almost everyday. Gucci takes every toy and treat away from Desi but he's so sweet he just lets her get away w/ it. Here they are wrestling over a ball (the one toy Desi's obssessed w/). It looks like they're making out LOL! The last pic is of Gucci w/ my DH.

desi005.jpg

desi003.jpg

desi001-1.jpg

If she didn't have Desi to play w/ it would be awful. I take her to the dog park whenever the weather permits, but on rainy days I just have Desi over and they play and wrestle for a couple of hours.

Cute pics! I remember when we were still in Melbourne, my Bhobho has an Alaskan Malamute as a pal. Bhobho is maltese mix and is around 10 kgs at the time, and Nanook is a huge dog that is 6 times Bhobho's size. I used to chuckled seeing the 2 together, such an odd pair, but they love each other!
Bhobho hates big dogs... except Nanook.

They are adorable together. When my dog Angel was younger her best buddy was a Wire Hair Terrier of all about 8 pounds. Angel was a good 70 pounds but she was so gentle with the little girl who was also named Angel. The apartment where I lived had a nice dog run and Angel had a lot of friends. I lost Angel in May and I still miss her.