My Dark Violet RH Work - So Pleasantly Surprised

MAGJES

O.G.
Dec 13, 2008
North Carolina
I love to browse reveal threads but hardly ever do them .....'cause I'm lazy. :P

But I had to share this beautiful bag I received today. It's absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't be more pleased.
Presenting...........

Dark Violet RH Work

erinleigh

Oct 7, 2011
Ontario
Beautiful!!! I think that's my fave dark violet bal I've seen yet :smile:

Love the pics- it looks like BL is right in between the DV and Outremer... like they mixed the two colours to get it...

MAGJES

O.G.
Dec 13, 2008
North Carolina
^^^Thank you ladies!
Here's a few more.

The Booty shot in the Dining Room.
DV looks good with Black!

In the Hallway under weird lighting

In a darker Bedroom

In a bright Bathroom

MAGJES

O.G.
Dec 13, 2008
North Carolina

On my Treadmill

Hopefully photographing this gorgeous color under different lights in different rooms will give you an idea of the color.

saira1214

O.G.
May 13, 2007
USA
Wow, congrats! It looks like a beautiful dark purple! I wonder how it compares to eggplant? Maybe eggplant has more red in it?

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In the sunshine!
Whoa! I don't even like purple but your pics have me wishing for this in a WE! It looks like a versatile color with blue undertones versus red, very clear in your photos with Violet and Raisin. I really like this color a lot! It looks like it would match with pretty much all color families.

Your photos are so clear and vivid and the leather texture is gorgeous. Love the shot with the Lysol wipes! :biggrin: I am always wiping something with Lysol.

How does the leather feel?