My Damier Pochette Is On the Way...I think

Jun 8, 2006
A couple of days ago, I broke my ban and ordered the Damier pochette accessoires (brown). Wanted it to match my Speedy. Anyway, had ordered from eluxury (because I can't take the crowds in NYC stores right now. People act like they have never seen anything. I also wanted to save on tax and shipping. They shipped it FedEX and it is supposed to arrive tomorrow, which is Saturday. Just don't know when delivery time will end... My fingers are crossed.:yes: :yes:

You know, I first ordered on eluxury, or half ordered. Left in the shopping cart and was interrupted. When I went back, it was out of stock. Was I crushed! I only returned to the site a day later and it was back--hence the crossed fingers thing.

u'll manage the photos fine..we all have faith in u :yes: though i haven't started to use mine, i'm sure both of us will enjoy hving the pochette!!!

A couple of days ago, I broke my ban and ordered the Damier pochette accessoires (brown). Wanted it to match my Speedy. Anyway, had ordered from eluxury (because I can't take the crowds in NYC stores right now. People act like they have never seen anything. I also wanted to save on tax and shipping. They shipped it FedEX and it is supposed to arrive tomorrow, which is Saturday. Just don't know when delivery time will end... My fingers are crossed.:yes: :yes:

hahaha. thats how people act in california, especially at disneyland....
but honestly, i would act that way if i went to new york at christmastime!

:crybaby:

Now I am starting to get upset. My package never made it to me from elux. I was able to see where it "was delivered." According to our managment office, FEDEX did not come. No sticker, no nothing. I called both FEDEX and Eluxry. The elux rep was very nice and said she would contact FEDEX again. I could cry. I deliberately stayed home. If it's lost or stolen, I might eventually get another, but I am so disappointed; I feel like a little child. It's only a bag, but it's kind of an expensive little bag, number one and number two. I wanted IT. Sorry. I am just so upset. Has this happened to anyone else?