My Damier Neverfull arrived today!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just ordered it on Friday and it was suppose to arrive tomorrow but it came today!!:yahoo:I was just sitting at work daydreaming about it when I got an email from our receiving department letting me know a package had arrived for me. I hurried down there and opended it up at my desk and instantly switched all my stuff into it!

I'm so glad that I got the MM and not the PM because the PM would definately have been too small for what I wanted. The MM is the perfect size for me and I love the way it looks with the sides sinched in for when I'm carrying less items but then with it unsinched it's great for travelling and such.:heart:

I've attached some pics of it and I've also attached pics of my current collection which includes:

Damier Pocket Agenda, Mono Small Ring Agenda, Monogram Mat Stockton, Damier Neverfull MM and the Monogram Canvas bag I'm not sure the name of because I got it awhile ago now but I absolutely love it:heart:.... If someone knows could they please let me know? The only thing missing is my Speedy.

Thanks for looking :smile:

Attached Files:

2. lovely collection! i too have the NF damier and i absolutely love it!

3. Very nice collection ~ thank you for sharing and congrats on your NF!

4. Yay! were bag twins! lol I love the mm size! Congrats!

5. Congratulations on your NF. Great bag!:tup:

6. congrats on ur new bag - the family looks good!

7. AWESOME COLLECTION!!!! Congrats!!!

8. lovely collection. congrats!

9. congratulations!

10. congrats ! love the damier NF !

11. Love the NF mm! Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. congrats!

13. DH gave me one for christmas. A wonderfull bag. Congrats!!:tup:

14. What a beautiful bag, Congrats! Your going to love your Neverfull.

15. Congrats!