My Dallas Boy on father's day

Dec 17, 2009
This is an unplanned purchase. We walked into Chanel window-shopping, and my DH spotted this boy. Before I made up my mind, it was mine. My DH loved this Paris Dallas release a lot, even asked if they have man's version of belt buckle.

Love the small boy for the added cowboy scent. I wasn't really click to Le Boy since it was released, but now, I finally found my boy.

Many thanks to my DH. On father's day, the two women he loved, both got gifts. The little H scarf was for our girl, no more fetching mummy's scarves.

Attachments

Dec 29, 2012
Congrats to you and your dd!! Your hubby is very generous to get both his girls gifts on Father's Day!! Lol.... Congrats!

stylemechanel

Dec 29, 2012
This is an unplanned purchase. We walked into Chanel window-shopping, and my DH spotted this boy. Before I made up my mind, it was mine. My DH loved this Paris Dallas release a lot, even asked if they have man's version of belt buckle.

Love the small boy for the added cowboy scent. I wasn't really click to Le Boy since it was released, but now, I finally found my boy.

Many thanks to my DH. On father's day, the two women he loved, both got gifts. The little H scarf was for our girl, no more fetching mummy's scarves.

So glad I stopped by in the Chanel subforum!! That is a beautiful bag!! Congrats