My dad got me this new YSL bag. What is it?

Thanks guys! :love:

Pursemama, I saw that bag. It's the same thing as my hobo and the sandals. They're beautiful. They come in the medium and the oversized. Anyway, when I saw them, I was like "I gotta have the hobo." The leopard Muses are beautiful. But, the hobo caught my eye.

Anyway, did you see this? It's so beautiful! I'm sooo gonna buy it when it comes out.

x1hyz9.jpg

Love alll of it.. so cool. wish my dad would get me stuff like that.. he barely even knows that ysl is a bag maker. and he thought hermes was just a scarf shop...

kudos to your dad.

Hi! The Gucci jacket is from the Fall 2005 line. But, I'm sure they'll brink it back this season because they're going to continue the Guccissima line. It was a little over 3000 Euros. Anyway, my dad doesn't know that much about fashion too. I usually buy most of my stuff. But, if they're something in particular that's found in wherever he was, I'd tell him to buy it. My dad just knows about designers and so on. But, he doesn't know about the Muse, Spy, Mombasa and so on bags. He just knows about the stores and whatnot - do you know what I mean?