My dad got me this new YSL bag. What is it?

Aww! With all these remarks, you're making me like the bag. It's not that I hate it. It's more that it's not my style. But, I'm eventually going to use it. However, I have to say that it's cute. Anyway, my dad is such a sweetie. He travels a lot. So, he always buys me new bags, shoes and so on. Sometimes, he buys me things I already have. So, I end up giving them to my friends or my cousins. My father also buys me clothes. But, I made him stop. I never wear them. LOL! They're not my style. I mean, just becuase they're designer clothes, it doesn't mean that they're nice and cute. You know what I mean? I like to shop for my clothes. Dolce & Gabbana is my favorite designer for clothes. I probably buy more Dolce clothes than any other designer. Anyway, if I want something specific from a store or something when he's abroad, I'd tell him. For example, I wanted this new Guccissima leather jacket from Gucci in January. They only sold that jacket in Milan. So, when he was there, I told him to get it for me. I travel a lot. But, ever since my grandpa died in January, I haven't travelled a lot. I travelled like 3 times only. I used to live in L.A. But, when my grandpa died in January, my dad wanted me to stay in Kuwait after I came back for the funeral. I'm not gonna go back to L.A. though. I'm gonna go to Paris instead. Anyway, we have all the stores here in Kuwait. So, the shopping is amazing here. Thanks again guys! All of you are so kind. :P

Beauxgoris, I have a medium white Yris, a medium bronze Bugatti, and an oversized white Muse. My 4th one is on the way. I ordered a black square Muse bag. I also have the new hobos. These are the Bugatti and Fauve hobos. Here are the pics:

yslbag3.jpg

ysl.jpg

yslbag5.jpg

yslbag1.jpg

I also got these new YSL sandals that match this bag. But, it'd be kinda tacky if I paired them together.

yslshoes1.jpg

Thanks! :biggrin:

Here is a picture of the sandals from the side:

yslshoes2.jpg

Oh, let me show you one of the things that my dad got me that I don't like. He got me this new Dolce & Gabanna corset. It's from the spring/summer collection. It's sooo not my style. But, I have to wear it before it goes out of season.

corset.jpg

This is what it looks like on the model:

modeldg.jpg

-----

Also, let me show you the leather jacket my dad got me.

Gucci1.jpg

Unfortunately, I can't wear this jacket now. It's like 101 degrees here. It's not even summer yet. Hopefully, I'll wear this jacket when I'm in London and wherever I'm at in the summer. I only wore this jacket once or twice. I don't think this jacket will go out of season. It's obviously from the Fall 2005 collection. But, this is the 2nd season that they're doing the Guccissima line. So, it won't be old. Also, I don't think leather or fur jackets have specific "seasons."

This is what I paired the leather jacket with last month. It was like 60 or 70 degrees during the day. But, it got cold when I wanted to go out at night. I wore it to the opening of the Dsquared boutique in Kuwait. I have this picture because I showed it in another forum before I joined here last month.

bg.jpg

The reason there are 3 belts is because I asked them which belt would look better with the ensemble. But, I didn't wear any belts with the outfit. A lot of people said don't wear a belt with this outfit.

Oh, I also have these matching boots. I bought this - not my dad. LOL! :P

guccishoe1.jpg

Omigod...so beautiful, what a YSL bag collection and the shoes, jacket..:love: ...can I be your friend :amuse:..I'm loyal! Have you seen this bag?!

Attachments

• BGV7806_mt.jpg
    BGV7806_mt.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 69
Beautiful clothes!!

I wanted to comment on the first bag you put up, the one your dad got for you. I think it is soo pretty and different. I'm sure you will get a ton of compliments when you wear it because it looks beautifully made and I think your dad made a great choice! It's a great cross between ladylike and boho. I love it!

Love the Gucci jacket too! Can your dad adopt me?