My dad got me this new YSL bag. What is it?

Yasmin87

O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Hey guys! My dad just came back from Paris. He got me this new YSL bag. He told me that they told him that this bag isn't out in stores yet. I already have 3 Muse bags and my 4th one is on the way. I also have 3 Muse hobos (The Bugatti and Yris hobos - I already posted them). Anyway, by that I mean that I already know all the bags from YSL this season. But, I've never seen this bag. It has the same padlock as the Muse. Does anyone know the name of this bag? Is it from the upcoming collection (Fall 2006)? Thanks in advance! Also, what do you think of it? I mean, it's not exactly my style. The detailing (stitching) is amazing. But, it's not very me. My dad just got it because they told him that it was new. But, I'll eventually like it. ;)

ws3ekp.jpg

ws4dhd.jpg

ws4cwm.jpg

I remember seeing this bag on some fashion show on TV!...maybe it was the E channel?! Beautiful workmanship and love the details. What a sweet and thoughtful Dad, I think you'll like it in time....it's not my style either, but the more I look at it the more I like it, especially for summer! Looks chic.

what a great bag...I agree it may not be something that I would die to have...but I would learn to love it...it's a cute spring bag, congrats! what a thoughtful dad!!!