My "cute coin pouch" is a real monster

aquablueness

Whale Tail!
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
Isn't she adorable?

x6btwn.jpg

It has been a long time since i opened her up (approx. 6 months). But....when i opened her up, i found that she turned all my coins green and grey!! LOL!! what a MONSTER!

30xg9c2.jpg

11hrsw8.jpg

At least the coins weren't eaten up:roflmfao:

i counted $4.25. haha idk why i counted lol but thats weird they oxidized in a coin purse? maybe the purse threw up lol

LOL, you crack me up kattykay:roflmfao:. i'm not sure how much was in there but thanks for letting me know:P. yeah, it did oxidize in there!

selke, yes it is vachetta on the inside! i reason that's why it oxidized my coins. leather attracts moisture and whenever i have my Tiffany's silver jewelry in a my wonderful leather jewelry armoire my DBF got me, it oxidizes them:Push:.

Crylater, it didn't stain the inside, this is how it looks like: (btw, i like your avatar too)!!
34442a9.jpg

~~
oh, btw, kattykay, b/c they are lying out on my table still, i counted them and i have $4.75:graucho:, but you're right, in the pic, i only see $4.25.

Your title of the thread made me laugh, seeing the oxidized quarters made me wonder...hmm... I have a leather coach jewelry pouch, I hope it doesn't do that to my jewelry but it's not vachetta.