My "cute coin pouch" is a real monster

aquablueness

Whale Tail!
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
Bay Area, California
Isn't she adorable?

It has been a long time since i opened her up (approx. 6 months). But....when i opened her up, i found that she turned all my coins green and grey!! LOL!! what a MONSTER!

At least the coins weren't eaten up:roflmfao:

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
new jersey
i counted $4.25. haha idk why i counted lol but thats weird they oxidized in a coin purse? maybe the purse threw up lol

selketkrb

Videre est credere
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
That's so weird. Is the inside of the coin purse that same leather that is on the trim, that vachetta?

aquablueness

Whale Tail!
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
Bay Area, California
i counted $4.25. haha idk why i counted lol but thats weird they oxidized in a coin purse? maybe the purse threw up lol

LOL, you crack me up kattykay:roflmfao:. i'm not sure how much was in there but thanks for letting me know:P. yeah, it did oxidize in there!

selke, yes it is vachetta on the inside! i reason that's why it oxidized my coins. leather attracts moisture and whenever i have my Tiffany's silver jewelry in a my wonderful leather jewelry armoire my DBF got me, it oxidizes them:Push:.

Crylater, it didn't stain the inside, this is how it looks like: (btw, i like your avatar too)!!

~~
oh, btw, kattykay, b/c they are lying out on my table still, i counted them and i have $4.75:graucho:, but you're right, in the pic, i only see $4.25.

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
new jersey
woohoo score extra $.50 lol i figured there was more underneath the top coins but didnt know how many were under there lol

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Your title of the thread made me laugh, seeing the oxidized quarters made me wonder...hmm... I have a leather coach jewelry pouch, I hope it doesn't do that to my jewelry but it's not vachetta.

bagap

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
Cali-4-Ni-A
Who woulda thunk something so dainty could be so dangerous, lol???!!! And this is me reading the posts about coin amounts>>>:roflmfao:

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
That is strange! I guess the vachetta lining isn't really good for coin purses LOL!

I have the regular Coach leather coin purses and have never had a problem like that with my coins.