My custom-order experiment in Paris...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. fantabulous .. absolutely fantabulous .. this size and style really compliments your frame:P

2. wow that is one amazing piece. It is just perfect in size and styling. Well done! :cool:

3. Wow! That is something I hope I can do soon! Nice!

4. I agree with DamierLover, if you do add any customization in regards to painting, I think your initials in the bottom corner will go well. On the other hand, I do love your bag just the way it is!

5. Congrats, love your bag!:biggrin:

6. It's gorgeous! Congrats!

7. This is a very unique bag you have Koub. Understated elegance with Parisian flair. I feel the French designers are in a league of their and I understand why you choose Goyard as LV is too popular and widely copied, whereas Goyard is not known about by as many people therefore they are not copied in the way that the others are. Like I said before understated elegance! Enjoy using your beautiful bag.

8. Congratulations Koub. What a fascinating experience. At first I really liked the white stitching, but seeing the finished photos I must say that I prefer the black now. Congratulations again, and that Epi Keepall looks divine.

9. Wow! I love it. Thank you for sharing.

10. What a beautiful bag! I am new to Goyard, but cannot wait to make a few purchases in the near future! :biggrin: Enjoy!!!

11. Thanks all. I use it everydays and I'm really happy with it.
    No regret at all. The design is good and the use is perfect !
    I will go to California for 2 weeks vacations end of this month.
    I'm really excited to take it with me as sunglasses, camera and camrecorder keeper...
    ;)

12. Love!

13. Beauitful bag, Koub! Would you happen to know if I could also purchase a made to order bag considering I do not live anywhere near a Goyard store? I did order a personalized croisiere from them about 3 years ago. I just wonder how they can show me the prototype if I am not in Paris.

14. gorgeous!

15. Whoa...I love it! That is very Luxe!!! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice