14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

i regretted getting the tadao, because the more i look at it, the more i think it's simply a glorified grocery shopping bag. you know, those ugly environmentally friendly nylon green shopping bag.

i regretted getting the tadao, because the more i look at it, the more i think it's simply a glorified grocery shopping bag. you know, those ugly environmentally friendly nylon green shopping bag.

yes, but it's NOT and it's the HOLY GRAIL of all shopping totes!!! im sure you can sell it on ebay and still fetch a decent price back... well, maybe not in this economy where EVERYONE expects a dirt cheap deal... you can hold onto it until the econ gets better, besides, its a classic LV piece! i love the graphite print, wish they made the Saleya in it.

and also, the tadao is really quite feminine. as an amateur bodybuilder who's been training for 6+ years, i can barely fit my arm through the handles on the tadao without looking awkward. i'm going to give it to my brother. that's why i only buy large bags. i'm going to use the keepall for uni and the roadster for gym. :biggrin:

Last edited:
here at where i live, the damier graphite is still not very prevalent. the selfish side of me hopes that it will stay that way so i can be the only one who's carrying these cool black bags! :biggrin:
are they very popular in the states?