My current Bal collection - with photos!

Love your collection and the way you presented it. You have some rare treasures there! Thanks for taking the time to post and also for linking back to your older threads -- it's nice to see how your collection is changing and evolving.

Your men's day looks delicious, I wonder if it's emerald/evergreen? It's a f/w 08 colour. There's been no longer dark green and your day is the new style men's day so it can't be an older colour.

http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...year-all-in-one-place-141901.html#post9080924

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-colors-by-season/2008-f-w-pre-season-312040.html#post8601406

I thought it might be evergreen, but according to the tag it's a F/W 09 bag. The style number is not on the reference thread, but I think the new style men's day isn't listed there yet.

The tag reads: 2009 3 223409 D940Y 351

The color is hard to photograph - it has a lot of blue undertones, so it's more of a bluish green than evergreen or emerald. However, I didn't see anything resembling this color on the color charts. I wonder if it was a color that was only done in the men's day and not done in the main line?

I love your collection! Especially the Blues. I realised that all your bags are of 2008 and earlier. Any particular reason?

Thank you for sharing.

I just really love a lot of the older years/colors, particularly '04-'06. I do like some of the colors in the 2010 line and some of the new styles, like the Town and Velo, so I may add something newer to my collection as well!

nice collection, how do like your shrug? love that color!

I love the shrug! It's a great style - smaller than the day, so it's easier to find stuff in it, and it has such a unique closure. The handle drop is only 7" though, so I can't wear it over a winter coat, but it's perfect for spring and summer!

what a gorgeous collection. I'd love to see your mod pic with the men's day, i am very curious about this style. please take some shots with it when you have time.