My cruise pics are stolen by taobao.com

Sorry about opening a new thread, I dont know how to edit my ordinary one.
Please refer to http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/reveal-the-new-cruise-color-644111.html

My pics are stolen by taobao (chinese online auction site).
i feel so ashamed.
Being a chinese myself, I just feel so humiliated!!!
My pics were so crappy, I dont know why she stole them.
(look at my bed, god!!)

I am quite sure the seller may have stolen a number of pics from other members of the forum.
I will make a complain when I get up tomorrow (goin to bed now).
So plz check the site, and pm me if you found your pics in her store.

http://dorisangelet.taobao.com/?sear...&queryType=cat

I am sorry to hear that.

That's why it's imperative that we should all watermark our pictures and indicate it's for TPF use only.

I think there was a thread similar to this one and we were all upset and found pictures that were used on this website.

yeah... this happened sometime ago when a thread was started for this too....

make sure you put big watermark on ur pix.

Now you know why my signature is so snobbish...

I went to that site, and didn't see your lovely photo, maybe the TAOBAO store deleted them.
Your photos are lovely, don't be upset.
Hope this won't make you not post lovely Chanel photos in future.

I am sorry to hear that.

That's why it's imperative that we should all watermark our pictures and indicate it's for TPF use only.

I think there was a thread similar to this one and we were all upset and found pictures that were used on this website.
Yes, That's why I will file a complain with the site.
They will remove the pics and punish the shop owner.

You should message her in Chinese and cuss her out.
I am not gonna message the person who stole the pics.
I will message the people who is responsible for the site.
They are actually quite tough. Once they find out the shop is stealing pics, they would remove the pics and put a red flag in the shop.
So everyone would know that stolen pics were used in the shops.

I went to that site, and didn't see your lovely photo, maybe the TAOBAO store deleted them.
Your photos are lovely, don't be upset.
Hope this won't make you not post lovely Chanel photos in future.
:nuts: maybe the shop owner see the thread.
taobao is actually quite tough at dealing with these kind of things.
If I file a complain, it is possible that taobao would have the shop closed.
That is why I was asking other members on the forum to check if their pics are stolen. So I can file a complain on their behalf.

It really isn't right for them to use other people's pictures. I think that other thread mentioned these people on taobao.com would use the pictures regardless if you put your watermark on it or not. They would still post it up.

ugh that sucks. the nerve of some people. I can't imagine people cruising through a forum stealing pictures while the rest of us are here genuinely enjoying pics and chatter. hope the shop owner is PUNISHED!

the shop owner has a very good seller credit record...shame... since the owner is using fake photos, what kind of bags is the owner shipping out ???? I mean all the prices listed are retail, hope the owner is not selling fake bags at authentic bags' prices..thats horrible.