My Creation - Special Orders

They will make you anything you want, any size you want, old or new designs and even modify a current design to your liking. Say, as I was inquiring about the other day, you wanted a Capucine wallet in alligator or croc, closer to the size of a Constance long wallet, and with a back pocket, they will make that for you. You can pick the lining, the skin, whatever. It takes about 8 months, and it costs at least 30% over retail, sometimes 50% over. Yes, LV does bespoke in the truest sense.
I'd love the see one of these pieces!!!!

Reactions: Sunshine mama
I am not a regular LV customer but I have been recently obsessed with the Capucines BB in galet with python handle. My local boutique only had the MM black with python handle available but said I could do a custom order since the combo I wanted is not available anymore and they didn't have it in the store from earlier releases. For about 30% more than regular price and ~4 month wait, I could get it for $5500-$6000 (depending on the combination I wanted). Uh-no. I actually found my exact desired combo pre-loved in excellent condition from 2017 for $3550 for my 50th birthday! Now I'm researching how to care for python (this is my first exotic). :smile:

Attachments

• Front Exterior.jpg
    Front Exterior.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 325
I am not a regular LV customer but I have been recently obsessed with the Capucines BB in galet with python handle. My local boutique only had the MM black with python handle available but said I could do a custom order since the combo I wanted is not available anymore and they didn't have it in the store from earlier releases. For about 30% more than regular price and ~4 month wait, I could get it for $5500-$6000 (depending on the combination I wanted). Uh-no. I actually found my exact desired combo pre-loved in excellent condition from 2017 for $3550 for my 50th birthday! Now I'm researching how to care for python (this is my first exotic). :smile:

So lucky to find exactly what you’re looking for. I don’t do anything differently with my python bags....I have this bag but in black and also have an all python bag from Ferragamo.

Happy Bday! Beautiful bag!

I assume that normally they would only do their usual gold and palladium versions. But for superVICs they surely would do it even from solid rose-gold for a few houndred K.

Reactions: ildera5
Does anyone have a rough idea of how pricing would go for an existing bag that isn't made in the material you want? My dream bag is a neonoe in taurillon leather in marine rouge. I would ask my CA, but I just bought the empreinte neonoe a few days ago, and I'm a little embarrassed to say to her so soon that this MTO sounds more appealing to me.

Does anyone have a rough idea of how pricing would go for an existing bag that isn't made in the material you want? My dream bag is a neonoe in taurillon leather in marine rouge. I would ask my CA, but I just bought the empreinte neonoe a few days ago, and I'm a little embarrassed to say to her so soon that this MTO sounds more appealing to me.
She would be thrilled to have another big sale so soon.
But if a Mick PM in Damier Ebene is +115% as we’ve learned, I assume this would be in the same range or more. Compared to an all-leather Neo Noé, not the canvas, of course. Taurillon is more expensive on its own, so if it would exist, it would be around €3000 (while the normal Epreinte is now around €2000).
If you’d settle for a Taurillon colour that they already do in their tanneries, like the Navy one, the price could be a little more reasonable, but if you want the exact same dark Marine blue base colour tanned just for you, that would be pricier. My guess would be around €4-5000 for a Navy version with red edges, and somewhere around €6-7000 for a true Marine Rouge. But I am very curious what they’ll actually offer for you.