My Crazy Haul!

Iluvhaute

Nov 29, 2015
Some of you may have seen my posts about finding the pouchette metis in not only mono, but reverse mono and Empreinte.

Now, I'm definitely keeping the reverse,the mono is going back (too similar to reverse) and I'm undecided about the empriente.

I have a SpeedyB 30 in empriente and Im not sure if I should keep the pouchette noir, exchange for different color or wait for another empriente bag that makes an impression altogether.

I also scored the agenda pm, sunglass case and the Tathitenne silk scarf.

Coming next week is the Neo Noe in the red!!

Thanks for your thoughts!IMG_1493844360.481889.jpg

Love them all!! What colour is your Speedy empriente? This empriente looks different enough to the reverse mono [emoji106]Completely different looks and uses[emoji4]

My Speedy is noir also. I'm trying to NOT duplicate what's already in my closet, but the PM and Speedy are really different bags.

The only other bags that I have in my closet that are black are my Alma BB in Electric noir, and a chanel clutch with chain.

I want to carry the Speedy more, but darn it if it's not super heavy when you load her up!

IMG_1493844968.615527.jpg

I would return the noir empreinte PM because you already have a noir emp speedy and a noir epi alma bb. The alma bb holds a similar amount of items as the PM. Have you considered the emp PM in a different color? The red one looks stunning!

Reactions: MarLoLV
I would return the noir empreinte PM because you already have a noir emp speedy and a noir epi alma bb. The alma bb holds a similar amount of items as the PM. Have you considered the emp PM in a different color? The red one looks stunning!

Goods points! I am thinking of keeping the Speedy. I use my Alma quite a bit, and to your point the PM and Alma are comparable size wise. The Speedy is rounding out my Speedy collection nicely!

First and foremost your haul is absolutely stunning, I have half a mind to tell you to keep all 3 PMs[emoji7] If you want to keep the Speedy in your collection, maybe exchange the Noir PM for a different colour like Cerise or Marine Rouge? Either way good luck with your decision (lord knows I'd be unable to make a choice) and enjoy your new bags!

First and foremost your haul is absolutely stunning, I have half a mind to tell you to keep all 3 PMs[emoji7] If you want to keep the Speedy in your collection, maybe exchange the Noir PM for a different colour like Cerise or Marine Rouge? Either way good luck with your decision (lord knows I'd be unable to make a choice) and enjoy your new bags!

Totally agree, I would just exchange for a different color empreinte. I've been eyeing the Marine Rouge! Love your haul! Congrats & let us know what you decide.

Some of you may have seen my posts about finding the pouchette metis in not only mono, but reverse mono and Empreinte.

Now, I'm definitely keeping the reverse,the mono is going back (too similar to reverse) and I'm undecided about the empriente.

I have a SpeedyB 30 in empriente and Im not sure if I should keep the pouchette noir, exchange for different color or wait for another empriente bag that makes an impression altogether.

I also scored the agenda pm, sunglass case and the Tathitenne silk scarf.

Coming next week is the Neo Noe in the red!!

Thanks for your thoughts!View attachment 3687587
Beautiful pieces!!! I love the black pm!!! The reverse is beautiful too. I'm over the mono because my glazing peeled everywhere within 6 months. Good luck deciding!!!