My crazy handbag collection.

micky2014

Mar 22, 2019
Got you! :P Are you coming in this thread with the expectation to see a humongous closet full of handbags?

Surprise! These are all the three handbags I actually have right now. I am still thinking of letting the big tote (Madewell) go, since I do not reach for it much. I am not sure whether there is anybody like me. I could not bear the thought that a handbag is sitting in my closet waiting to be used.

I have been a handbag person for as long as I have memory. But I am definitely not a collector. I have always been on the road trying to find my perfect handbag. However, after so many years of searching and wasting tons of time and money which could be put into something useful elsewhere, I finally learned my lesson and realised that there will never be any perfect bag for me. (Just like husband or boyfriend) I can only choose what I feel most comfortable to use and stick to it.

I am sill visit this forum daily and enjoy other people's beautiful handbags. But my hard journey is over. I feel quite relieved.

Wish you all the lovely ladies good luck.
:drinks:

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_1496.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1496.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 259

micky2014

Mar 22, 2019
The speedy b 25 currently serves me best. It is light, versatile and classic. I do believe this could be the only bag I should keep. However, sometimes the monogram print is a little bit too loud to carry. That's why I still need to take the black Mulberry lily with me.