my crazy cat

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
i just had to share this. i got to go in to work late this morning and after i worked out i saw one of my crazy cats lying in his bed and had to take a pic. they love it in the morning when the light shines in the terrace door. even still- what a nutball! lol

Attachments

• IMG_6635.JPG
    IMG_6635.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 118
What a life!!!
attachment.php

thanks for looking guys! i can't believe i actually got a pic of it. usually when he sees me coming with the camera he runs. lol. i guess it does mean he's comfy huh? big old baby that he is!

Aww, thanks H. for the smile. I love it when my dogs do that--like hermesgroupie said, it shows how safe they feel with you. It's a huge compliment.

Is there anything better than relaxing on a soft bed with the sun coming in?? The simple things in life and what we can learn from our pets.

thanks guys! i think he needs a nice drink with an umbrella in it. he's a boy but i think he would like the little touch. LOL.

i always wonder at how happy my boys are just lying in the sunlight and sleeping. the look of pure joy and comfort on their faces...it does make you appreciate things more P!