my cousin needs help! dr. phil?!

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
Haha my cousin needs help choosing a bag, so I came to ask for help from the Dr. Phil's of LV! (I just saw White Chicks, so Dr. Phil is in my head!)

My cousin wants a small shoulder bag, that just fits just the essentials. I cant think enough to help her well! hahaa. She said she wants it with one short strap, in the Mono, Damier, or Vernis collection. All I could think of is the Pochette Croissant, Pochette Marelle, and the Pochette Accesories.

HELP HER!

And if possible, post actual pics of them!

i have the Pochette Marelle and the white Multicolore Shirley. they can both be used as clutches or shoulder bags :yes:

oh, and don't get the Pochette Accessoires. it's too common, overrated and faked to death!

Attachments

• pochette marelle shoulder 003.jpg
    pochette marelle shoulder 003.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 69
  • shirley 003.jpg
    shirley 003.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 65
I have the pochette croissant and I love it! and I haven't seen very many people with it...you should def consider it! I find it very roomy with a very elegant shape...here is a pic! I hope this helps!

Attachments

• DSC03983.jpg
    DSC03983.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC03984.jpg
    DSC03984.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 65
Croissant is very nice, it's difficult to fake the shape because the seaming at the bottom is hard to do period. Also, have you considered the recital as well ?

recital5.jpg

I can relate. I prefer small shoulder bags most of the time since I tend to travel light. I have the Pochette Cite and the Damier Ravello PM. The Pochette Cite is nice because it has an outside zippered pocket. I keep my DL, Mastercard, and cash in there for easy access. I recently got the Ravello PM and really like it. It's my first Damier piece. Let us know what she decides!