My Cosmetic Procedures at Renewme Skin Clinic

ria15

Nov 23, 2022
Hello everyone!
I’ll start by telling you about my visit to Renewme Skin Clinic and the procedures I did.

Forehead filler and BTX.
I wanted to have a more defined forehead and try to do something with a few wrinkles I had. I explained to the doctor what I was looking for and he recommended what was best for me. I was telling him I did not want a dramatic change, a natural look to be exact. The consultation was in English by the way. For this procedure, I met Dr. Kimin Sohn at the Busan branch clinic. I am so happy with the results.

Blackheads and pores.
I wanted to give my skin a better look so I decided to start with my pores. Before the consultation, they asked me to wash my face so they could take pictures of my skin. The clinic has this equipment that lets you know the actual state of your skin. It analyzes your skin so the doctor is abe to give you a more detailed diagnosis.
The doctor explained to me the type of my skin and which procedure was the best option for me. The consultation was very personalized and this time I had the consultation with Dr. Noori Na. When I was talking with the doctor, I let her know about my concerns and how I wanted my skin to look. She kindly answered all of my questions. The procedure I did was a Blackhead and Pores Treatment Package. They used a laser called Secret RF Laser. At the end of the treatment, my skin was a little bit red so they did an after treatment to help my skin recover faster. I can’t wait to see the results :heart:

Hi, I also wanna remove my blackheads, did you have to stay at home because of the redness or you can go back to daily life after? also how many treatments must you have to get results?

Hi, I also wanna remove my blackheads, did you have to stay at home because of the redness or you can go back to daily life after? also how many treatments must you have to get results?
Hello:smile: After the treatment my face was red, well, only the area. They told me I just have to wash my face carefully, do my daily skincare routine and apply sunblock(if I go out). I actaully had my second session and my skin is looking better.

Hello:smile: After the treatment my face was red, well, only the area. They told me I just have to wash my face carefully, do my daily skincare routine and apply sunblock(if I go out). I actaully had my second session and my skin is looking better.
I see, thank you for the reply ♡ Would you recommend this clinic? There are so many it is so difficult to understand who is competent and who is a total quack...May I ask you if have you tried fillers somewhere?

I know what you mean, trusting your skin to anybody isn't easy but from my experience, I would recommend this clinic, especially if you want an English speaking one. I love my filler results this has been my first experience and I am very happy with it

Reactions: emilico90