My Cornflower Shoulder arrived!!**Pics!** :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My collection if finally getting a bit more colourful!!:yahoo:My Cornflower Shoulder arrived today and I really love it!:heart:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Congrats! The Cornflower is such a pretty blue, isn't it?

3. Congrats, MarieG!!! Cornflower is such a pretty color. You have a great collection, a great range of colors.

4. Marie - Congrats for ur new shlder clutch....i love the cornflower, it's GORGEOUS!! Wow, ur family collection is growing fast...hehehehe

5. Marie - your bag is so pretty and smooshy. I love your black city, btw. It's gorgeous!!!

6. Thanks so much, ladies!:yes::heart:

7. Congrats!! I love your Black first as well!!:love:

8. Love your new Cornflower Marie! I always enjoy your modelling shots (he he)

9. :yahoo:Super Cute!!!! I love the Shoulder! CONGRATS!:yahoo:

10. i love it, congrats!!

11. [​IMG]

:drool: Gorgeous!!!! Congrats!!!

12. YOU WEAR THIS SHOULDER PERFECTLY!Leather seems very smooth,is it?
    CONGRATS!
    It's really difficult to catch the color of BBags,on which pic the color is the closest to reality:on the modelling one or on the others?Thanks!

13. hey MarieG - that is a beautiful color that I bet is really versatile! Congrats!! I love how you always look so happy, too :biggrin:

14. Super cute shoulder bag!!! I love the light blue shade! CONGRATS!!

15. Thank you, ladies!:tender::heart: