My consultation scheduling for FC/Vline. Need advice please. also, TL or Braun?

nikkiay

Aug 30, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am flying to Korea soon and here is what I booked for consultations thus far:

First day:

12pm TL PS

2pm Jum Dental

4pm The Face Dental

Second day:

12pm Zeah Dental

2pm EverM Dental

Braun ps??

First question, does this plan seem reasonable?

In short, I am getting FC done and these are the clinics I am booking to visit. Dental clinics are pretty set but since I heard good things about BraunPs and seeing their publications on their site, I am considering to visit them but I cannot seem to find a time to see them... Braun's doctor is leaving at 4pm for a conference overseas and not coming back till a couple days later, which also means if I am planning to get ps the same trip, I have to wait longer for Braun's doctor till he's back to Korea. Do you think it is still worth a visit to Braunps? The consultant from there also told me their consultation takes about 2 hrs which also means I have to see them the last to ensure I am not delaying my planned schedule.

Also, Braunps is located in the same building as Jum Dental so the most ideal is to see them on the first day. Sidenote, if I see Braun right before JUM, it wont affect my plan I suppose since they are in the same building. I tried to move The Face Dental but it didn't work out since the clinic finishes at 4pm on the second day. I was thinking moving TL to another day, not the second day, because for the same reason, they are also close at 4pm on the second day. So here comes to my ultimate question, should I visit TLps or Braunps given only one available time slot. If I am not seeing Braunps within the two days, I won't see them at all, since the doctor is not flying back to Korea till five days after. I could visit TLps another day but I really doubt I would end up doing that. Ultimately, it is which clinic that would possibility give me the best and most valuable advice when I visit them.

Please share your opinion. Thank you!!

Hello everyone,

I am flying to Korea soon and here is what I booked for consultations thus far:

First day:

12pm TL PS

2pm Jum Dental

4pm The Face Dental

Second day:

12pm Zeah Dental

2pm EverM Dental

Braun ps??

First question, does this plan seem reasonable?

In short, I am getting FC done and these are the clinics I am booking to visit. Dental clinics are pretty set but since I heard good things about BraunPs and seeing their publications on their site, I am considering to visit them but I cannot seem to find a time to see them... Braun's doctor is leaving at 4pm for a conference overseas and not coming back till a couple days later, which also means if I am planning to get ps the same trip, I have to wait longer for Braun's doctor till he's back to Korea. Do you think it is still worth a visit to Braunps? The consultant from there also told me their consultation takes about 2 hrs which also means I have to see them the last to ensure I am not delaying my planned schedule.

Also, Braunps is located in the same building as Jum Dental so the most ideal is to see them on the first day. Sidenote, if I see Braun right before JUM, it wont affect my plan I suppose since they are in the same building. I tried to move The Face Dental but it didn't work out since the clinic finishes at 4pm on the second day. I was thinking moving TL to another day, not the second day, because for the same reason, they are also close at 4pm on the second day. So here comes to my ultimate question, should I visit TLps or Braunps given only one available time slot. If I am not seeing Braunps within the two days, I won't see them at all, since the doctor is not flying back to Korea till five days after. I could visit TLps another day but I really doubt I would end up doing that. Ultimately, it is which clinic that would possibility give me the best and most valuable advice when I visit them.

Please share your opinion. Thank you!!
Maybe also add EU dental?

Reactions: nikkiay
I think The Face Dental is quite good option for FC, I’ve heard a lot about them, not sure about TL, Braun and EverM though and about Jum and Zeah have never heard at all… I’d also recommend you to visit a bit bigger scale ps’s like JK or Regen. I’ve seen and heard a lot of good results about Regen’s Dr.Oh so I think it worth to at least have a consultation with him.