My consultation at MD, Bong Bong, and TLPS

lookatlinda

Jul 5, 2016
Hi y'all!

I had my consultation at the above 3 clinics like I posted earlier.
Here's how my consultation went.

- MD clinic

The building has about 7 or 8 floors and it's all for breast surgeries.
The clinic itself only does breast surgeries which I was impressed of. The hospital is very nice and roomy.
I went in and changed, took pictures, and drank some coffee while I waited.

I was taken to another floor for consultation. I went into the room and talked about what I wanted.
The thing that disturbed me was that the consultant barely spoke english.
Can you believe I had consultation through Google translator?
But the consultant showed me lots of pictures and the communication was short but possible.

I saw the doctor (whom I thought was handsome lol) and he spoke some english.
He said I had asymmetric breasts which I was aware of.
I said I wanted the biggest but natural looking size for my body and was recommended 280cc and 340cc.
(That's how asymmetric my breasts are)

I wore sizers and took a look at myself in the big mirror in his room.
After that I went back to the consultation room and we discussed about price.
I said I wanted Motiva and they quoted 11k (USD)

I would have surgery in the morning (MD only does surgeries in the morning) and I was welcomed to take a tour around the clinic if I wanted to.
They provided rooms after the surgery that I could stay overnight, but it was 100~150 USD per night.

*Satisfying: Specializes in breast surgery, provided overnight stay, good facility
*Dissatisfying: No english

- Bong Bong PS

BB is located at Garosu-gil which is a shopping street which I liked.
They had english translator who was sweet and nice and she helped me fill out my personal information.
I changed my clothes again and was took to a room with comfy sofa.
I had quick consultation with the consultant and I was led to a room right across.

They had an equipment from Motiva that scanned my upper body which showed up in a big screen.
It provided my virtual before and after looks for my breasts and I was *really* impressed.

BB also recommended around 275~320cc different sizes for my asymmetric breasts.
I wished to see the main breast surgeon, but somehow I saw another surgeon who does other surgeries as well.

During the consultation, I found out that BB does surgery under sedation, not general anesthesia.
I'm a bit afraid of GA, so I liked this. They only had Motiva and Sebbin? implants and also quoted me 11k.

*Satisfying: Virtual picture of me after breast surgery, not having GA
*Dissatisfying: Not meeting the main breast surgeon

- TLPS

TL was located close to BB so I walked there. The waiting room was the biggest of three and there was a staff who provided endless coffee which I liked. I waited the longest at TL for consultation because it seemed like there was a lot of people.

They had english consultant which I was thankful also. She took me to another floor and I had to change me clothes... again!

She showed me some before and after pictures of their patients and also some video, and while I waited to see the doctor (I think he was in a surgery at the moment), I kept playing around with the breast implants lying on their desk.

The doctor came in after some waiting and he spoke good english! I was so grateful.
He's not like native-speaker, but very fluent and he answered all of my questions on his own. I didn't have the frustration of saying something, then waiting for it to translate back and forth.

I tried on sizers (again!) and the doctor measured my breasts before giving me his opinion, which I thought was professional. Like other clinics, TL recommended me different sizes for the implant, but the doctor said he will make final judgement during the surgery.

He said I had firm skin (He had pulled on my breast skin while he was measuring me), so my skin wouldn't expand much and I might not be able to have big implants. If I do, it may look unnatural.
I do have skinny upper body, so this scared me a bit.

The doctor gave me the longest consultation and left.
The consultant also quoted me 11k, but 10.5k was possible but without tax refund.

*Satisfying: doctor speaks english, thorough consultation, takes me home after the surgery
*Dissatisfying: waiting long in a room full of people

I'm still making up my mind to where I should go to get my breasts done.
If someone recommends me other clinics, I would go :smile: But it has to have Motiva implants because I want Motiva.

Give me some tips!

Hi! if you want to Motiva implant, contact to Regen too. I already have breast surgery in Regen, and I choose Allergan tear-drop, but regen also have Motiva and I watch the Regen Motiva review recently. it's really good when I see it. thank you for sharing your consultation review anyway.

Hi, wow that is very detailed consultation review!! Yes as i mentioned in my thread TL seems really busy full of patients i was been there for nearly 2 hours to finish my consultations but after my surgery it answered me, Now i want BR surgery too hehe please update your next review!! : P

Reactions: lookatlinda
Hi, wow that is very detailed consultation review!! Yes as i mentioned in my thread TL seems really busy full of patients i was been there for nearly 2 hours to finish my consultations but after my surgery it answered me, Now i want BR surgery too hehe please update your next review!! : P
Thanks! I highly recommend it! Check out my after pics if you are interested :smile:

Thank you Linda for your review! Oh so bongbong does sedation? That is interesting.. I'm scared to go under GA. So at the end out of those 3 which place do you choose?
I chose TLPS, and I posted after pics too.
Yes, I liked the idea of sedation, but I was scared that I might move during the surgery.
I heard under sedation, you can make sudden movements randomly and I was afraid it might affect the results....

Reactions: dinogoesrawrrawr
I chose TLPS, and I posted after pics too.
Yes, I liked the idea of sedation, but I was scared that I might move during the surgery.
I heard under sedation, you can make sudden movements randomly and I was afraid it might affect the results....
Oh yeah i just read your thread! Your result is amazing! Congratulations!
MD sounds good too from your experience.. Hm but too bad they don't have english speaker. Do you happen to know their website/kakao? I tried google but couldn't find any info. Were you with translator during your consult at MD?

Ohh lol i just re-read again and you did consult with google translate.. And as per MD website i have found it! Anyway do you remember what's the surgeon name you went consult with in BB and MD?

Ohh lol i just re-read again and you did consult with google translate.. And as per MD website i have found it! Anyway do you remember what's the surgeon name you went consult with in BB and MD?
I just read your reply. I think there was only one surgeon at MD and at BB I saw the one with glasses. I think it was Kim or Kang... something with K. Or maybe Park! lol :P
It's been too long, but he wasn't the main director of BB.