My constantly growing collection

Here are some recent additions, well not that recent I've just been to lazy to upload them. Sad but true.

I just love my wapity, it's so cute. I had my name down to be called for the Green Perfo Pochette when it came in and it just happened to come in just in time for my birthday, so that was my birthday present to myself. The Chanel wallet I've had for a year or so I just forgot to take a picutre of it last time. Sorry about the bad glare on it.

Attachments

• Wapity-043.jpg
    Wapity-043.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Perfo Pochette-008.jpg
    Perfo Pochette-008.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Chanel Wallet-006.jpg
    Chanel Wallet-006.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 45
A couple of things I picked up in San Francisco:

1. Gaucho
2,3. Marc Jacobs Sunglasses
4. The pen they gave me at MJ. I know it's only a Bic, but it's the only thing I've ever got for free from a designer boutique. :shame:

Attachments

• Dior---Medium-Gaucho.jpg
    Dior---Medium-Gaucho.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Marc-Jacobs-Sunglasses-002.jpg
    Marc-Jacobs-Sunglasses-002.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Marc-Jacobs-Sunglasses-003.jpg
    Marc-Jacobs-Sunglasses-003.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Marc-Jacobs-Pen.jpg
    Marc-Jacobs-Pen.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 38
^^Thanks!! I use my wapity when I don't want to carry a regular size purse. (Sporting events, the bar, etc...) It's great because you don't have to worry about where you put it down or anything because you can just let it hang off your wrist. I'm really considering getting a mono one too.

I can fit the following in it:

Debit Card etc.../Cash (it has a little pocket on the side which is perfect for that kind of thing)
Cell phone
Keys
and a couple of other small things like a lipgloss and concealer.

If you check out the wapity thread Wapity thread in the LV Clubhouse I'm sure you can find lots of other uses for it was well!