My constantly growing collection

jasanna143 said:
Great collection! I really like the Shirley too! Do you use it often and how does it feel? How much can you carry in it?

I haven't used it alot as I only got it last fall... I would have got it earlier but the white had a waiting list in the summer. It's super cute and I don't regret getting it but it is really small... I only have one wallet that fits in it, the rest are too big. I'm hoping to use it alot more in the spring/summer.

Also here is a pic of my Tod's Kate Easy Media and a slightly clearer pic of my Gucci...it's really hard to take pics of for some reason. :weird:

Attachments

• purses-0015.jpg
    purses-0015.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 63
  • purses-0018.jpg
    purses-0018.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 82
whatzerface said:
Hey Ladies,

I've been hanging around here for a little bit and have really enjoyed looking at everyone else's collections. I finally got around to taking pictures of my bags so I could share them with all of you. They aren't the greatest pics ever because I obviously suck as a photographer.

pic #1
Isabella Fiore - Mod Squad
Gucci - Red Shoulder Bag
Dior - Rasta Boston Bag

pic #2
Burberry
Fendi - Zucchino Mini Mama Baguette - Mandarino

pic #3
Marc Jacobs - ipod mini holder
Cole Haan - Village Mini Pouch
Marc Jacobs - Cool Clutch
Kate Spade - Hamilton Julian
Marc Jacobs - Blake

pic #4
LV - Globe Cabas Shopper PM
LV - Mono Speedy 25
LV - Ceries Speedy 25
LV - MC Shirley
LV - Mono Poche Toilette 15
LV - Mono Koala Wallet

pic #5
Chanel - Cambon Small Tote
Chloe - Paddington
Miu Miu

actually your pics looked good, great lighting...I especially love that channel:love:

minicoop said:
I'm a big Tod's fan and I've been wanting a Kate easy media too. Is it very bulk if worn on the shoulder?

I was looking at if forever and then I walked into Holt Renfrew one day and there is was! The one where I live doesn't usually carry Tod's either so I was a really nice suprise.

I don't find it to be too bulky, I think it would really depend on how much you put in it, if you fill it quite full it will probably be more bulky to carry on your shoulder. It's a pretty good sized bag, so you'd have to put alot in it to fill it. I hope that was more helpful that it was confusing. :weird: