My (Constantly Changing) Current Bag Collection

Anesthestia

Nov 7, 2017
New York
This is my premier designer main bag collection as of tonight, November 20, 2019! I buy + sell bags relatively often because I don't tend to keep what doesn't work for me. I have other pieces in my collection that aren't here, but these are what I use most.

I finally took the time tonight to organize my bags and sort them properly into this big shelf and others I don't use as often into a smaller shelf, I realize my bags are quite similar and I'd love to add more color (red!). I also have a good amount of flap bags... Sold my only two camera bags earlier in the year, and still haven't found the perfect one.

IMG_8989.JPG

My latest addition: only just received this lovely small Gucci Marmont in this special diagonal matelasse quilting tonight! My first ever Gucci bag. I'm very excited, I wasn't a fan of the regular marmonts because of the quilting and the heart on the back, but this one doesn't have the heart and I love this vintage-effect leather. This bag also looks "younger" to me than most my other bags, since I tend to buy classics that are a little more "age-less", not that it matters-- age is just a number.

IMG_8980.JPG

This time last month, I received my first ever exotic handbag, a blue python Fendi peekaboo. So chuffed to have it! The blue doesn't look nearly as lovely in my dull lighting, but it's actually stunning.

IMG_8986.JPG

Hopefully this little thread can serve as a way for me to track my purchases as well as my thoughts on this never-ending bag journey! I've stopped buying bags as often and actually sold quite a few recently.

At this point in time, I'm not sure exactly what bag I'm looking to add to my collection but I do have several on my radar:
- Valextra Iside Bag
- Saint Laurent Jamie Bag in Patent GHW (Considering selling my Chanel mini patent SHW to get this one, because I'm more of a GHW girl so I'd wear it more, and it'd fit more)
- Loewe Small Puzzle Bag GHW (I have a red mini puzzle right now, love the functionality but would love a bigger size)

Last edited:

IntheOcean

Authenticator
Apr 4, 2018
You have a lovely collection! Never saw the Chanel Tricolor flap before, so thanks :smile:

Didn't expect to see the Balenciaga City on the bottom shelf and in such a light color. Interesting choice :tup:

Reactions: Anesthestia

Anesthestia

Nov 7, 2017
New York
You have a lovely collection! Never saw the Chanel Tricolor flap before, so thanks :smile:

Didn't expect to see the Balenciaga City on the bottom shelf and in such a light color. Interesting choice :tup:
Thank you! Originally bought the tri-color flap not expecting to love and wear it as much as I do, it matches things so easily since it has the different colors throughout.
Yes, the balenciaga city is really quite different from my other bags, only just picked that one up last month pre-loved in 'like new' condition because I realized my bags weren't really much 'fun', haha! The price point was great for me to try out a different style + color.

Reactions: IntheOcean

IntheOcean

Authenticator
Apr 4, 2018
Thank you! Originally bought the tri-color flap not expecting to love and wear it as much as I do, it matches things so easily since it has the different colors throughout.
Yes, the balenciaga city is really quite different from my other bags, only just picked that one up last month pre-loved in 'like new' condition because I realized my bags weren't really much 'fun', haha! The price point was great for me to try out a different style + color.
I get what you mean, I too had bought a bag once that was not exactly the style I preferred or the color I would normally go with, I basically got it just because it was a really good deal. I ended up loving it, though, so it was definitely worth the try. Hope the Bal works out for you.

Reactions: Anesthestia

More bags

O.G.
Jul 2, 2008
Canada
Fabulous collection, thanks for sharing the pics! You’ve got a great diversity of brands. We’re 226 twins. Which bags do you use most often?

missconvy

Jan 5, 2016
Ooo love your graphic that you made! Lovely collection and I agree with you about the original Marmont but I really like your latest addition!