My Comprehensive JC Charm List (Finally)!

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
Ok so I've completed my comprehensive charm list (all 50+ pages!) and a special thanks to anotheremptysky who converted it to a PDF and watermarked it for me! :biggrin:

Please go to: http://jccharmlist.weebly.com and fill out a one-time submission form so you can download the list completely free. You are not signing up for anything and will not receive any emails besides the list so no worries about Spam; the site is simply to request the list, nothing else.

I have the right to stop sharing the list at any time if I see that it is being distributed or abused; I worked hard on compiling this list and thumbnails of all past and current charms for us charm collectors. If I find that is being used without my consent, I will stop making it available.

Thanks for your patience while I compiled it lol, I know it was hard to wait. :P

Hmmm, my brain says this is a good thing. My wallet is saying "no, no, no!" :biggrin:

Thanks so much for all your hard work, LVB! This reminds me of when my daughter was collecting Beanie Babies. She had a book that listed every one ever made and she'd check off which ones she "needed" to get...

Thanks for all your work in putting this together...can't wait to see it!! Although it's going to make me sad to see all the beautiful charms I missed since I only just started collecting!!

You're welcome everyone!!!

Just as a general note to all, you MUST provide a valid email address so that I can email you the link to the file. I've gotten several emails returned to me due to not having a valid email.

Aw, thanks Debbie, I really appreciate that! :hugs:

twinkletoes- Hahah I had one of those books too...my mom would take me to Hallmark every time they'd have a new Beanie release and we'd have to wait in line so I could get the new ones.
It's funny how they're all over the place now but it was such fun to be one of the first to get the new Beanies lol.