~~My Collections of Reveals!~~

kelkirk

illbe your ball girl
Oct 19, 2009
Sooooo I fell fast and furious for RM about a year ago and have built a pretty large collection in a fairly short amount of time. I was really bored on Sat night (how sad that I'm 25 and spend my Sat nights this way!) so I decided to take out my bags for a photo session :biggrin: I actually felt pretty silly after I saw ALL of my RM bags laying on my bed, I need to take a chill pill with my bag buying obsession!! Luckily my fiancee has finally started to just hold his tongue when he sees me with a new bag :smile:

I'll try to do this in order of first to most recent. Here goes.....

First up is my Chocolate MAM. I love her so....she has a very vintagey feel to her.
058.jpg

058.jpg

058.jpg

Next we have a Peacock MAM with silver siggy hw. LOVE this color but I'm afraid of damaging her fragile lambskin.

065.jpg

Next is my Fawn Devote. This is another lambskin bag and the leather is amazing!!! Love the style of the devote too, soo easy to wear.

054.jpg

Next up is my Plum Stud Nikki. This bag is gorgy and the leather is so thick and pebbly! In the pic I think the color looks closer to wine though, must have been the lighting.

051.jpg

Next up is my Envy MAM. Very pretty green for the Fall/Winter.

033-1.jpg

Then I got onto a purple kick (and still haven't gotten off!) and got this Custom Purple MAM from the black friday OSS.

040-1.jpg

Love me some purple and I love me some MACs so I couldn't resist the custom purple MAC as well....

073.jpg

Continuing with my purple theme, I got this Deep Violet MAM with siggy hw from a fellow TPF'er...

044.jpg

Next up is Cobalt Nikki. I got this for a steal on the bay...such a GORGEOUS shade of blue with purpley/pinkish understones. This will be in heavy rotation this spring/summer.

074.jpg

Then I started falling for the mattie and ended up purchasing a few...

Chocolate Stonewash Matinee

030-1.jpg

Dark Grey Matinee
027-1.jpg

Glazed Expresso Matinee
025-1.jpg

Next up is one of my FAVE leathers....my old school wine MAM...another lovely find from a fellow TPFer...

017.jpg

Wine is DEFINITELY a two bag leather....my old school wine Nikki...this was another find on the bay...

034-1.jpg

Miss Nikki deserves two pics :smile:

035-1.jpg

Now we have some of my more recent purchases. beginning with Nickel MAM. I LOVE this but I must admit I'm still on the hunt for a pearl MAM/MAB.

024-1.jpg

Next up is my new to me Sage MAB with FDL!!! I'm freaking obsessed with this bag....

022.jpg

021.jpg

020.jpg

Now we have my Royal Linear Stud Nikki....the royal leather is absolutely gorgeous and I love it with the antique silver studs.

039-1.jpg

This next MAC is perfect for spring/summer....my Turquoise MAC, can't wait to wear this!!

042.jpg

and I saved the best for last :smile: Here's my newest LOVE: miss bbw with fuschia zip tracker and gm hw...

009-1.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

Also part of the family but not pictured are: purple haze devote and black cat/gm MAC.

Now let's see the big happy family:

072.jpg

071.jpg

076.jpg

078.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone!!!

goregous collection, I know my collection has embarrassingly multiplied within the last year as well. You have some nice classics and that dark grey mattie is definitely a unique combo. I almost had a heartattack, it looks like the solider is about to shoot all the RMs!!

Thanks everyone!!

Pamperz lol at the soldier! I saw that scary guy after I posted haha. I was watching HBOs new miniseries "The Pacific" while I took my collection pics. Good show!!!

Omg, what a collection! I love seeing new girls get "the fever" even though I know it only leads to ruin... :lol:

All your bags are gorgeous and you have such a nice variety of color (unlike some people :blush:). Big congrats!