My Collection

Rhayne

Jan 27, 2012
New Jersey
I couldn't post this in the "show us your collection thread because it's over 101 days old. Here is my collection.

Attachments

Rhayne

Jan 27, 2012
New Jersey
Thanks! Pinks and purples are my favorite and when I started getting into polishes I thought they were safe colors. I've just started to come out of my comfort zone and get other colors and I'm loving them!

Kailuagal

island in the sea
Feb 7, 2013
Thanks! Pinks and purples are my favorite and when I started getting into polishes I thought they were safe colors. I've just started to come out of my comfort zone and get other colors and I'm loving them!
Stick around here and you will be wearing all different kinds and colors of polishes! I know I'm wearing colors and textures I never thought I would! :biggrin:

PewPew

~ Red Fiend ~
Apr 27, 2014
I always get excited to see pretty polishes lined up! You have a great range of colors. That Sinful Colors orange will make a fab summer pedi!

Rhayne

Jan 27, 2012
New Jersey
I always get excited to see pretty polishes lined up! You have a great range of colors. That Sinful Colors orange will make a fab summer pedi!
It's funny that you mention a pedi for the sinful colors.... It's on my toes right now. :biggrin: