My Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, just because you aren't cultured and go to generic places for a honeymoon, doesn't mean everyone else in the world does the same thing. I'd already been to places like Paris and London and wanted to go somewhere I hadn't been to before. Second of all, anyone with a last name has a family crest, and we are having that done instead of initials, so it can be passed down from generation to generation. For a personalization, it made the most sense. Third, we are chemists. I will upload my Bucknell graduate school ID card from when I was 17 to show you that not every person in the world has to go a traditional educational route. Fourth, maybe I haven't been posting because I actually have a job and proving myself to a bunch of strangers on a forum isn't a top priority - I don't need validation from any of you. Fifth, I will also upload receipts for all of the Mon Monogram pieces to get you to shut up about this - and when I get all of the custom pieces and have time to take pictures, I will. Sixth, to address the cost issue, I'll upload a purchase agreement for the house we just purchased this weekend - showing that we are paying cash for an $800,000 home. The whole point of this thread was because I couldn't fit all of the pieces listed in my signature. It was not intended to be something to "show off" my collection.

jaijai1012 said:
Please don't post personal information like your ID and stuff. There are identity theft experts on the Internet!

Oh friend .. He's Chemists ... I'm sure his
Smart enough on what to do and what not !!!

I'll make some coffee and I'll be back to
Check on kyra's collection :biggrin:

As Rachel Zoe says " shut the front door!". OP, don't bring on the fighting words. When you open a thread with your first post and slightly disappear, natural curiosity is going to happen! There is no need for receipts or agreements. Just pictures! I would love to see PHOTOS of your mon monograms!!

My posts has been edited ;(
Ok I'll make it nicely ....

Hmmmmm I dunno how to start ....
Just show us kyra's collection
Please !!! I'm so jealous of your unborn
baby with all these nice collection :cool:

Pictures please and modeling too !!!
I show you mines and my hubby :biggrin:

On the contrary, we WANT you to show off, we would just like pictures that we can drool over as well. ;)

Edit: I have a last name too, I am so calling my Grandpa today to ask him what our family crest looks like!

jaijai1012 said:
On the contrary, we WANT you to show off, we would just like pictures that we can drool over as well. ;)

Plus you are in the right place to SHOW
OFF !!!! If I have that collection .. I'll take a
day off just focusing on tpf photos and
Modeling ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.