My Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shocked: This collection definitely needs its own room. NOT a closet but a ROOM. Can't wait to see pictures and be super amazed. So if I'm not mistaken, him, his wife and the baby has 3 of the same bags? The first 3 on the list? That's very interesting.

Joocy said:
:shocked: This collection definitely needs its own room. NOT a closet but a ROOM. Can't wait to see pictures and be super amazed. So if I'm not mistaken, him, his wife and the baby has 3 of the same bags? The first 3 on the list? That's very interesting.

Yes, all mon monogram.

That's what I figured. Thanks for sharing dear :hugs:

I can most certainly confirm this. 19 year olds cannot be professional chemists (we're talking about working in a professional environment) unless they have at a minimum bachelors to begin with. Furthermore, with the competition on the current market, unless you have a Masters or PHD, it is very unlikely to be involved with the profession due to high risks and exposure to chemicals.

Perhaps OP was thinking about chemist "in practice" as in he's in University first or second year (dealing with basic and simple solutions/compounds)? The only extremity I can think of is that he is a brilliant student, graduated a couple years early, and somehow managed to get into grad school at the age of 19 and still at that point is only considered an entry grad student.

Anyways, I agree with other posters. Would love to see pictures or otherwise skeptical :shame:

:useless::useless:

Maybe they feel like they don't need to prove anything? However things are not adding up. I never would have imagine someone do young picking Budapest as a honeymoon spot unless one of them are from there. My fiancé and I are 5 years apart. I am about to be 23 and he made fun of where I wanted to go because he said I still had " college spring break party mentality" about the honeymoon spots....

SurgicalGirl said:
Maybe they feel like they don't need to prove anything? However things are not adding up. I never would have imagine someone do young picking Budapest as a honeymoon spot unless one of them are from there. My fiancé and I are 5 years apart. I am about to be 23 and he made fun of where I wanted to go because he said I still had " college spring break party mentality" about the honeymoon spots....

Yeah I hear you.

If this is all true, I think OP probably had a wealthy upbringing jet-setting the world since he can crawl. He mentioned family crest...and I think he's American. What American family have a crest in their traditional ranch home? Lol.

Yeah I hear you.

If this is all true, I think OP probably had a wealthy upbringing jet-setting the world since he can crawl. He mentioned family crest...and I think he's American. What American family have a crest in their traditional ranch home? Lol.

:roflmfao::roflmfao: it says Lancaster PA, my father is from around that area and I know first hand experience it is mainly amish and quakers around that area. Maybe he really really is digging back to his roots? If he has a family "crest" that should have been heirloom pieces already or someone else would be footing the bill for it. My brother went to a very posh ivy league school for both his undergrad and masters. He has several friends one whose dad is a prince somewhere in africa and another family own a huge factory etc. All of these men and women have their "crest" pieces and when I went over to ones house I asked and it was his great great grandmothers give to her from her mother in law when she married as to be welcomed and accepted into the family...

Status
Not open for further replies.