My Collection

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
That is one GREAT collection!! Love the Sabrina's. I'm glad I had just switched into my grey Julianne because seeing her little sisters would have made me want to anyway!!!

B-Town

Mar 27, 2009
WA
You have a great collection. Congrats! The navy Ikat shoes were one of my favorites from your collection--I'd never seen those before!

shellindc

Coach-ified!
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
NoVA
First pic, da BOMB! Love the parchment/metallic! Wow, really that is SO pretty...I almost want one myself (:: saying to myself: "no...I don't need another ivory bag...I already have the pearl Carly...and if I were to get another ivory bag, it'd be that Parker zip shoulder...stay strong, stay strong"::smile:

Mar 26, 2009
Bel Air, Maryland
First pic, da BOMB! Love the parchment/metallic! Wow, really that is SO pretty...I almost want one myself (:: saying to myself: "no...I don't need another ivory bag...I already have the pearl Carly...and if I were to get another ivory bag, it'd be that Parker zip shoulder...stay strong, stay strong"::smile:
Thanks my DH just bought me that for my birthday and matching wallet. I just love the bug charm on it.