My collection =)

Yeah for tomato MAM!! A fellow tomato lover, that's awesome!! Thanks for sharing!!!

PS: Don't sell it!! You will be sorry, trust me... :sad:

I'm still considering, no worries. If you were me, which would you let go? The ones I'm keeping for sure are the royal clutch, harewood nikki and french tote (it's my laptop bag and fits my 15" Macbook Pro perfectly). I'm also rather attached to the wine nikki.

I am so excited about the royal BW. =)

Thanks, guys. =)

The tomato MAM was my first and the leather is absolutely gorgeous. It's so smooshy and smooth. Sadly, I never see it available on ebay/ecrater so it's either never resold or was never produced in large numbers. I got mine at the 2007 fall sample sale. Does anyone here know whether it was only produced for the sample sale?

I'm not sure...I have seen only one other besides yours, but I have owned (and STUPIDLY, STUPIDLY sold) two tomato MABs, which were available in stores...and I have a tomato Nikki, which I know for a fact was only made for sample sales. I agree with you that the tomato leather is stellar -- it's my fave RM leather of all times, no questions asked. :drool:

(And besides the ruby, it's my fave RM color, too).

To answer your other question, I would def. sell a MAC or two, and sell the Scarlet MAB, since you have the tomato and the wine bags, which have the reds covered. ;)

Please, please don't sell the tomato (unless you really want to). I know a few people who have sold theirs and they always regret it! (But don't let me project my own regret onto you, woman). Hee hee. :nuts: