My Collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

I just wanted to show everyone my small collection.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I so love your Carly !!! your collection is gorgeous:yes:

3. Very Nice Collection!! :tup:

4. :ty:

5. Nice collection! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.

6. Great collection! Do you know what the furry one is called? I haven't seen it before.

7. Everytime I see that Carly, I start to miss mine =(

Nice collection though and love the Heritage! The color is so pretty

8. Great collection! I love your hertiage stripe satchel!

9. Yeah, it's a great collection and I'd love to know what that furry one is called too and what year and what season it came from (also the retail price if you remember that as well)!!! :confused1:

Take care,

10. Great collection! The black wristlet and the berry satchel are my favs!

11. thanks for sharing your collection.. very nice pieces~!

12. Hi. Thanks everyone.

I'm not sure what the one with fur is called. I got it maybe four years ago. I think it was originally four hundred and something, but I got it for $144. The number inside the bag is No H04K-9443. It says, "THIS IS A COACH BAG. IT WAS HANDCRAFTED IN CHINA WITH THE FINEST MATERIALS TRIMMED WITH GENUINE LEATHER SUEDE AND NATURAL RABBIT HAIR. IT'S SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL REFLECT OUR COMMITMENT TO ENDURING QUALITY". I would also like to know the name of the bag if anyone figures it out. I love this bag so much. I only use it in the winter though. The only thing is that it gets dirty fast. I need to clean the outside of it. Does anyone know what I can use?

13. I forgot to tell you the name.

COACH QUILTED RABBIT FUR PURSE HANDBAG SOHO TOTE

14. Great collection!