My Collection!

i see you like coach, too :amuse: . i ordered the scribble tote last week and i love it! and i almost got that cosmetic case for my birthday but when my mom and i saw it, i wasn't in a shopping mood and i really regret it now...but, anyways i like your collection!

My first bag was the Dooney & Bourke It Bag- Medium Chocolate Gym Bag and the matching ID holder.

Then I bought my first coach- the pink optic cosmetic pouch, bought it on sale at Hechts for like $80.

I then wanted a Khaki signature coach bag so I bought the Buckle demi pouch. Then I bought the Skinny Mini for that bag since it's so small.

Next, I bought the silver tie-dye Demi pouch on ebay from a favorite seller. It was brand new and I got it for ONLY $50!

Then I decided I wanted a bigger Coach bag so I got the signature duffle, its from the Coach outlet.

So I needed some accessories for it :lol:- I bought the zip around wallet and cosmetic bag w/pink trim from Hecht's. The wallet was originally $198, marked down and I had a coupon so it came out to $78!

Then I decided I liked the Scribble line, so I bought the small tote and wristlet on eBay (they are authentic, I did my research b/c there are A LOT of fake scribbles on eBay). I'm saving them for the summertime.

And FINALLY I bought the Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 - which is my favorite bag ever. And I got the shoulder strap. I bought an Xbox 360 and sold it on eBay and bought my 1st Louis Vuitton w/the profits!

Now I think I'm gonna sell the Dooney and maybe a coach or two on eBay so I can buy more LV.

-Steph

speedysteph said:
...And FINALLY I bought the Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 - which is my favorite bag ever. And I got the shoulder strap. I bought an Xbox 360 and sold it on eBay and bought my 1st Louis Vuitton w/the profits!

Now I think I'm gonna sell the Dooney and maybe a coach or two on eBay so I can buy more LV.

-Steph

Steph,
Yes...LVs can be quite addictive. I love my Speedy 25 too. Welcome to the LV club! ;)

baglady said:
Steph,
Yes...LVs can be quite addictive. I love my Speedy 25 too. Welcome to the LV club! ;)

I know! The purse addiction just gets more and more expensive. When I bought my 1st coach bag for like $100 I thought that was SOO expensive! Now I would love to find a LV key holder for that much..lol